Monday 12 January 2015

Fashion | Primark Top Picks


Primark have been spot on lately and I've practically been living in their clothes. My local Primark isn't very big, so today I popped over to Liverpool to pick up some things I saw on their Instagram. In addition to all the knitwear I bought before Christmas, the chunky slip ons have been added to my wardrobe (I'm a sucker for ugly shoes) and I can't wait to style them with some tights and shorts come Spring. 

Owl have been a recurring theme within my house since I picked up some adorable own cushions (also from Primark) and I absolutely love this candle, it's amazing. The chunky shoes are fabulous, so classy and I don't own a classy shoes so I think another purchase may be on the cards. I'm really into knitwear at the moment, I'm all for being warm and snug so this little cardi may sneak it's way into my wardrobe shortly too. 

What do you think of my picks?

Rachael xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig