Tuesday 11 November 2014

Tag | The Christmas Edition


I was considering waiting until December before I got into the Christmas themed posts but I'm feeling extremely festive! I'm listening to Christmas songs and I've done most of my Christmas shopping already. I'm so organised this year. 

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or a synthetic Christmas tree?
I've never had a real Christmas tree, they smell amazing but they're too messy! Synthetic all the way.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Toffee nut latte from Starbucks without a doubt! 

3. What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I don't really have a fave colour scheme. Our tree is red, silver and white and it looked fab last year! I can't wait to put it up this year now we're in our own home. 

4. Giving or receiving?
Call me selfish but receiving. Don't get me wrong, I get excited buying for other people, but it's nowhere near as exciting as opening your own surprises.

5. To mince pie or not to?
Not to! 

6. What's your traditional Sunday lunch? 
Sunday lunch consists of chicken, crispy roasties, a mountain of veg you need to climb, yorkies and it has to be swimming in gravy.

7. Christmas day fashion?
I tend to dress up a bit more on Christmas day. It is a special occasion after all! 

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
It's definitely a toss up between Barry Manilow's River, Michael Buble's Baby Please Come Home and Chris Rea's Driving Home for Christmas. Oh and Glee's We Need a Little Christmas.

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
Elf! Closely followed by The Santa Clause Trilogy. Then Jack Frost. And The Polar Express. Just don't make me choose okay?!

10. Open present before or after lunch?
Before. My mum always comes downstairs with us and says "has he (Father Christmas) been?" It's a little Christmas tradition.

I just LOVE Christmas! 
When is it acceptable to put the tree up?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig