Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wishlist | Nightmare Before Christmas Edition


Wow, it's been a while since I posted a wishlist, since being pregnant I've not done any clothes shopping apart from the odd maternity item! 

Anyway, my lovely friend, Heather, brought to my attention some of the amazing Nightmare Before Christmas items the Disney Store have in stock at the moment and MY GOD I WANT IT ALL. 

It's been a while since the Disney Store have stocked many NBC items, much to my disappointment, but this year they're on top form. These are just some of the items I have my eye on (I'm a 14 year old, emo kid at heart I swear). 

I'm currently trying to persuade Pete to buy me the pyjamas as my Christmas Eve pyjamas this year. I used to have a Jack Skellington sweatshirt when I was in college and don't know what happened to it, boo! This tealight holder wouldn't go anywhere in my house, but I don't care because I'd put it on the fireplace with pride. I love love love this Oogie Boogie mug, every Christmas my family and I visit the Trafford Centre and I normally pick a NBC mug when I'm there, but the past few years they've had none, so I'm highly excited about the mugs this year. Sad I know. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the scarf, it's a bit on the emo side, but it's cute all the same!

What are you currently lusting after?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is just so dang cool, I love those pj's! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab aren't they! Really need them x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig