Saturday 28 June 2014

OOTD | Bump Edition 31 Weeks





It's been a while since I banged out a band t-shirt! Back in April, I went to Leeds with my good friend to watch my favourite band play my favourite album in full. Funeral for a Friend played Hours and my god it was fantastic! I couldn't resist buying this Roses for the Dead t-shirt while I was there - yes I was one of THOSE people who bought merch at a gig.

I absolutely love how simple the front detail is with the rose and lyrics with Funeral for a Friend splashed across the back. 

It's so easy to fall into the t-shirt and skinny jeans trap, so instead, I paired this with my maternity pencil skirt from ASOS. 

Pete and I spent the day shopping and this outfit was perfect for dashing in and out of shops in the rain. First stop was Almost Famous for lunch. Their chilli cheese fries are out of this world. The staff in there are amazing as well, the girl who serves us told me to make sure I ordered my burger well cooked as they come pink (due to bump) which just seemed really thoughtful.  Pete and I both ordered the Triple Nom which is a double cheeseburger, topped with pulled pork, BBQ sauce and slaw with chilli cheese fries to share.  I must admit, this almost defeated me and I was full to the brim afterwards but it was worth it.  I definitely recommend it if you're in Liverpool/ Manchester.



Here's Pete and I posing in the mirror before we headed out! Perfect date day. Pete treated me to lunch, bought me some pretty new dresses, pyjamas for my hospital visit (eek) and the most important, some brand new Mac lipstick. 

How did you spend your Saturday?

Rachael xo

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That food looks lush and you look wonderful as always babe! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! You and your momma need to go there next time you're in Liverpool :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love your T Shirt! Glad I found a blogger with decent music taste
    Good luck with the baby xxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with this t-shirt, especially as it fits over my bump! xxx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig