Thursday 27 February 2014

Wishlist | Stepping into Spring 2014

1.  Bag | 2. Sunglasses |  3. Jumper | 4. Lipstick | 5. Tshirt | 6. Dress | 7.  Skirt  | 8. Nail Varnish | 9. Shoes | 10. Pumps | 11. Satchel

Every time pastel becomes a trend, I roll my eyes, and sigh to myself, because what's a pale, red headed girl to do? This year, I have surprised myself by falling in love with this trend and I have no idea what has changed my mind. Maybe it's the gorgeous pastel blues that have swayed me. 

Since the sun has desperately trying to come out this week, I've been sticking to my acid Topshop Joni jeans and classic nude shoes from Primark. I'm quite excited for Spring 2014, and if it wasn't for the fact I'm going to have a bump very soon, there would be nothing stopping me from buying everything on this list!

What are your favourite SS14 items? 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm totally loving pastels this spring too!

    Im so boring and never both with much colour but I'm definitely ready to embrace is this year.

    I love that set! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm boring too, I live in black and grey, but I can totally see myself becoming a Spring chick in pastels this year! X

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig