Friday 14 March 2014

Tag | 15 Random Questions Tag




So I've been meaning to do this most for a while since I saw the lovely Lojo at Lojo Vs The World post it but kept forgetting (baby brain) until Amie at Casually Amie posted it and it jogged my memory!

Question 1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?

My family don't really have a nickname for me. My mum and uncle call me "Ginge" which is pretty self explanatory really. My nan absolutely hates it when they call me that as well! 

Question 2. What’s a weird habit of yours?

I don't know if I have any weird habits. I always push Pete's ear piercing in when it's sticking out. I pick my nail varnish off. I quote films. Are any of those weird? 

Question 3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Nobody thinks their own phobias are weird, but I'm scared of clowns, I hate their freaky white faces and bright coloured clothes. My family use this to their full advantage and constantly post clown photos on my Facebook wall. I also don't like spiders, they move too fast and why do they need so many legs? I also have to sleep with the landing light on when Pete isn't in bed with me. If we go to bed the same time,the light stays off.

Question 4. What song do you love to secretly belt out and blast when you’re alone?

Okay, I don't think it's a secret that I love Barry Manilow, so you can normally find me singing my head off to most of his songs! I do it when I'm not alone too. You'll also find me singing really loudly (and out of tune) to any musical number, my current favourite is Tango Maureen from Rent. Or even Cool Rider from Grease 2! 

Question 5. What’s your biggest pet peeve?

Tardiness! Argh this really annoys me! If we agree to meet at a certain time, I expect you to be there (okay, there is an exception with regards to my friend, Emma, because we always end up meeting each other late which is hypocritical of me). I hate waiting around for people (Pete if you're reading this, yes I'm talking about you :p) When we get married, I'm telling him we're getting married an hour before the actual time so he's not late. It's the bride's job to be late, not the groom's! 

Question 6. What’s one of your nervous habits?

I used to play with my lip ring whenever I was nervous, but I've taken that out now. I do bite my lips a lot, and bite the skin in and around them which is really bad. I also fiddle with my hands and check my phone.

Question 7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on the right side of the bed if you're standing at the foot of the bed, which means Pete is closest to the door. I do tend to roll around a lot in my sleep though, so when Pete isn't in bed with me, I end up on his side of the bed or in the middle.

Question 8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?

I had a dog called Lucy and a bear called Jessica. I don't remember if these were my first but I loved them both so much. Jessica was my favourite, I don't know what happened to them and it makes me so sad. Jessica was amazing :(

Question 9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?

It depends what mood I'm in really, I like caramel macchiatos and caramel lattes. At Christmas, I order Toffee Nut lattes. In Summer it's either a mango frap or a caramel cream frap with whipped cream. 

Question 10. What’s the beauty rule you preach but never practice?

Cleanse, tone and moisturise!!! This is so important for clear skin. Until I entered the blogging world, I'd never really practiced this ( bad I know) and even now I'm quite lazy with it. I always fall asleep with my makeup on as well, or I'm too tired when I do go to bed that I just can't be bothered. I'm awful.

Question 11. Which way do you face in the shower?

I prefer baths to showers, but when I do shower, I have my back towards the shower head. I don't really like water going over my head because I'm strange. I didn't realise people faced another way in the shower! It seems normal to me to have my back towards the shower head.

Question 12. Do you have any weird body skills?

I can shake my eyes, I don't really know how to describe it or how I found out I could do it, but yes, my eyes shake. I used to do it a lot when I was in primary school, and my friend said it made me look like a snake! 

Question 13. What is your favourite comfort food that you know is bad but you eat it anyway?

Grilled toast with loads of butter on it. There is nothing better than toast but it has to be grilled under a gas grill. I hate toaster toast, it just isn't the same. Nobody understands this. Every time I go to my mum's I have grilled toast because we don't have a gas grill :( Tea and toast is the ultimate comfort.

Question 14. A phrase or exclamation that you say a lot.

I use the F word a lot. Pete always tells me off for my potty mouth. I just can't help it, it come so naturally to me. I did try stop myself swearing so much when I was in college but it just never happened. I also say "are you messin'?" and "I can't cope" quite a lot a well. 

Question 15. Time to sleep. What are you actually wearing?

Pyjamas. Pyjamas. Pyjamas. A old colleague of mine laughed at me for wearing pyjamas to bed "sexy" were her exact words. I am literally the queen of pyjamas. I can't sleep if I'm cold so I have to wear pyjamas in bed. I don't get dressed if I'm not going out, and if I do go out, as soon as I get home, I get straight into my pyjamas. It's the first thing I do when I get home. 
So thats it; 15 random questions. I tag anyone who wants to do this post :) I f you do, leave me your links below so I can have a nosey at your answers.

Rachael xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig