Wednesday 24 August 2016

Wednesday Wishlist


Autumn is fast approaching and I am beyond excited to embrace dark colours, pumpkin spiced lattes, candles, Halloween and Bonfire Night! I probably say this on a regular basis, but I hate the summer months and long for days where I can rock up in tights, boots and all of the layers. I blame the natural red hair, we're just not equipped for summer okay? In fact, you wouldn't believe it was still August at the rate the weather is changing but I am (not so) secretly loving it. 

What better way to prepare for the darker months than with a wishlist of all the things I am currently pining after? It seems that when I'm pregnant and am resigned to wearing tents all of the time, I find the cutest things that I need want to buy! Part of me is just tempted to buy the things on this list anyway and put them to use when the baby is finally born. 

Yes, we're having another baby, I forgot to mention that over here! Baby Walker is due on the 14th January and we're expecting another little boy. Exciting hey? 

Anyway, I digress. I've seen this little leopard slip dress popping up on New Look ads over on Facebook and I just love it so much. It's short and leopard print and I love it loads. I've had my leather jacket for over 10 years now and although it's still going strong, I really want a biker one so this one caught my eye via the ad too. Seriously, who does the visual merchandising for New Look? They must be reeling it in! I don't need another black shoes but that certainly doesn't stop me lusting over these Dr Marten beauties, every time I see them in store I get serious heart eyes. Dramatic me? Nah! I spotted the Witchery Bodysuit by Killstar on their website the other day and my inner goth just squealed. I love anything witchy and body suits are a big yes from me! I'm so tempted to just have a payday splurge then put all this stuff away. What do you think?

Have you got your eye on anything lately?

Rachael xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig