Monday 31 March 2014

Family | A Very Exciting Mother's Day


My gorgeous mum and I at a wedding last July

A present from bump

I had such a lovely Mother's Day yesterday! Pete surprised me with the most beautiful Silvercross Heritage pram bag for my amazing coachbuilt pram and a card that said "From the Bump." I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry! Damn hormones.




My family bought me a mum-to-be card which is just the cutest thing and my mother-in-law bought me some chocolates, so I unofficially had my first mother's day. I got very spoilt but was one happy lady!




I went round to my mum's for a lazy afternoon of watching TV and a gorgeous roast dinner cooked by dad! We had the most relaxing afternoon, I never want to leave my mum's when I get there, so I ended up staying the night. 

I have three brothers, and the only photo we had of the four of us together was from the twins' christening day, almost 9 years ago, so at mine and Pete's engagement party, I nabbed the three boys for a photo of us all and I love the way it turned out (despite my gappy fringe). My mum's a sucker for personal gifts, and I thought, what better present than framing this photo? Needless to say, she absolutely loved it. Job well done.


How did you spend your Mother's Day?

Rachael xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig