Friday 21 February 2014

Haul | Birthday (and baby) Haul!

Maternity dress, New Look | Maternity tshirt, Next | Special Delivery tshirt, Next | Oversized long vest tops to go over bump, Primark |

Two x skinny maternity jeans, Primark | Ballerina Pumps, Primark |  Nail varnish | Soap and Glory goodies |

I actually got three packs of rainbow Twizzlers but I've eaten one oops! | Midnight Hour by Celia Rees | Professor Layton games for my DS | Fall Out Boy Save Rock and Roll |

A sad but amazing film about adoption | Tickets to see Wicked eeek | Zom-B Gladiator by Darren Shan | Poptarts | 

Baby Changing mat - Matalan | The cutest baby grows ever! |

Okay, so I turned 24 last week and got very spoilt for my birthday! As well as all the goodies above I got a coach built pram for my little baby when he/ she finally arrives. My lovely other half, my mum and my mother-in-law (to be) all chipped in for the most perfect pram ever! I'm so excited for my little bean to arrive so I can show the pram off (and baby of course). 

So glad I got so many maternity clothes as I'm going to need them quite soon. I have a wedding the beginning of March so I plan on wearing the burgundy dress to that. 

After I had my 12 week scan, I couldn't help buy this amazing changing mat! I had to buy it as soon as I saw it. The neutral baby grows are just adorable, it's just so hard to find neutral clothing as everything is pink or blue. Guess that just means I won't be able to go mad with buying baby clothes because if I knew what I was having, I wouldn't be able to resist buying everything I saw! 

What do you think of my haul? 

Jegz xo

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your baby is going to be the most stylish child ever. Do they sell JC's in baby size's ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh imagine baby JC's. Maybe without the massive heels and studs? X

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig