Tuesday 20 May 2014

OOTD | Bump Edition 25 Weeks









Dress: New Look // Sunglasses: Primark // Sandals: Primark // Flower Crown: River Island // Necklace: eBay // Bag: eBay

So the sun was out at the weekend, so after a day of carpet shopping, baby shopping and kitchen designing (as well as a cheeky McDonalds) I took the opportunity to snap some outfit photos in my mum and dad's back garden.

I've been so busy the past few weeks with my new job and sorting out the house that I just haven't had time to blog, or even when I have had time after work, I've been too tired to bother. It's hard work this pregnancy lark! 

I wanted to show off my maternity dress which is from New Look. It was in the sale quite a few weeks ago (I bought it before I had a bump) but you can still find it on here. My bump looks really big in it, but it's just so comfy and still flattering! I love New Look for clothes, so it made me happy to discover their maternity range. I really like what I wore on Saturday, especially since I get extremely grumpy when it comes to maternity clothes! 

What are you wearing this summer?

Jegz xo

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your bump seems to have grown massively all of a sudden.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm getting bigger by the week! xxx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig