Saturday 21 June 2014

Personal | Girl Behind the Blog


I recently came across Jess at Dungarees and Donuts and saw she'd done a lovely little post with 20 facts about herself, which inspired me to do my own. 

  1. The name Jegz came from the word jeggings. Calling myself  "Jeggins" started as a joke..
  2. Today, I am exactly 30 weeks pregnant - 10 weeks to go and counting. 
  3. If I could live off one food for the rest of my life, it would be Mini Cheddars.
  4. I hate clowns - my family fully take advantage of this and post photos on my Facebook wall.
  5. Shoes are my downfall, especially Jeffrey Campbells. I own a massive 14 pairs of JCs.
  6. I love musicals.
  7. I will never leave the house without my eyebrows drawn on or without mascara.
  8. My favourite colour is green.
  9. I swear a lot. 
  10. I own over 100 nail varnishes.
  11. Winter is my favourite season.
  12. I live in my pyjamas. 
  13. I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I don't. 
  14. Darren Shan is my favourite author - yes, he writes kids books. 
  15. Tom Fletcher is the love of my life (sorry Pete).
  16. I have a really bad sweet tooth.
  17. I'm extremely clumsy. My friend says I'm "jaggerdy."
  18. I love mugs - the bigger the better.
  19. Christmas is my favourite holiday. 
  20. I hate it when things don't go my way as planned.
Have you done one of these posts? 

Link me so I can get to know the person behind the blog.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig