Sunday 31 August 2014

Life Lately | August

So in my bid to develop a more steady blog habit, I've decided to start a 'Monthly Roundup' post. Here's what happened in August:


I had a baby shower, you can read about it here. It was such an amazing day and I didn't want it to end!


My gorgeous cousin was born on 08th August, so I got to meet him for plenty of cuddles. I hoped Baby W would get a bit jealous I was holding another baby and make an appearance. No such luck!

Pete turned the big 30, I threw him a surprise party which I also blogged about here. I also met my niece Georgia, cuddling her didn't encourage Baby W to arrive either!

Pete getting his daddy practice in with niece Georgia. We also went to Blackpool. I sorted out baby's wardrobe. 

Addicted to Ru Paul's drag race thanks to my 9 year old brother. Some lovely presents I was bought. How gorgeous are my flowers?

Some little preggo selfies, I had a new fringe cut in and thought why not? Also trying to make the most of my maternity clothes before our bundle of joy arrives aaand ready for A/W 14!

Bought myself some treats to welcome in A/W 14. Our last selfie before baby arrives (hopefully) and our due date has rolled around pretty quickly!

So that's my month in a nutshell. Baby was due yesterday and the stubborn little thing is refusing to make an appearance, but that's okay because we hoped for a September baby anyway. It's all just a waiting game.

Now I'm off for a hot bath, a spicy curry and a bounce on my birthing ball to try and encourage the little monster to come out! 

Wish me luck!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig