Saturday 23 August 2014

Tag | The British Edition


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day - how many sugars? 
During my pregnancy I haven't really been into tea, but on a normal occasion, probably about 5 cups a day. Hold the sugar, I'm a grown up.

2. Favourite part of a Sunday Roast?
Roast potatoes! The crispier the better.

3. Favourite Dunking Biscuits?
I don't dunk my biscuits, it's weird. Crumbs in tea? No thanks.

4. Favourite British Pastime? 
Going to my mum and dad's for a roast dinner, getting all cosy in their house and not wanting to leave.

5. Favourite word? 
Probably bloody. Why do we say it? I don't know, but it's a bloody good word is what it is!

6. Cockney Rhyming Slang?
Call me a bad Brit, but I don't know any Cockney Rhyming Slang. Hey, i'm Northern what do you expect?

7. Favourite Sweet?
I love Crunchies. Honeycomb and chocolate. Yes please. 

8. What would your pub be called? 
Tea and Toast. Worst pub name ever, but there's nothing more comforting than tea and toast!

9 Favourite British person?
Can I say the Queen? She's just so cute and always looks amazing in her little queenie dresses. I love how she always looks unimpressed at everything. It's the British way after all.

10. Favourite shop or restaurant?
New Look is definitely my favourite shop!

11. Which British Pop songs pop into your head?
Everybody Get Up by Five. If you're not British and don't know this, listen to it. IT'S MY JAM!

12. Marmite? 
Hate it.

I tag anybody who wants to do this tag.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig