Thursday 21 August 2014

Tag | The Disney Edition






1. Favourite Disney film?
It's definitely between Mulan and Beauty and the Beast! I really love the songs in Mulan, but Beauty and the Beast is just such a classic. Bon jour! 


2. Favourite Disney Character?
What a difficult question! I think my favourite Disney Character would probably have to be Tigger. Is that too obvious?


3. Favourite Disney Princess?
I wish Mulan counted as a Disney Princess, but she really doesn't so I'd have to say Belle.


4. Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?
Definitely Aurora, I sleep more than I clean!

5. Rather be Hercules or Tarzan?
Probably Hercules, cos I have no strength whatsoever, so it would be nice to be strong!

6. Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?
Definitely Lizze McGuire, I'm just as clumsy as her that's for sure. And what girl doesn't want to go to Rome and be mistaken for a pop star and get out of boring school trip stuff?


7. Favourite Disney song?
Let's get down to business to defeat the huns! HUH! Did he send me daughters, when I asked for sons? Okay okay, I'll stop before I sing the whole song.

8. Which Disney character would be your best friend?

I'd have to say Rapunzel because she's so sweet and crazy. I'd love to play with her hair!


9. Which Disney character would be your pet?

Would Mushu count as a pet? I'd love to have him around all the time!


10. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
Yes I've been to Disneyland, Paris once with my family at New Year. I've also been very lucky to go to Disneyworld, Florida three times with my family. The last time I went was two years ago and I still have holiday blues!



I tag you all to do this!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig