Monday 8 September 2014

Nails | Barry M A/W 14

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you'll know that Barry M have just launched their new Autumn/ Winter Hi-Shine Gelly Collection. Being a big lover of Mr M and his amazing nail paints, I of course had to have them all and sent Pete out to get them on launch day. They were 3 for 2 so he treated me to Mustard, Paprika and Chai.

L-R Mustard, Paprika and Chai

L-R Chilli, Cardamom and Matte Black

Unable to resist a good 3 for 2 offer, I purchased Chilli, Cardamom and since I'm not a fan of brown nail varnish, I skipped out on Cocoa and went for the Matte Black instead. I know, I'm a cheat.


I thought I'd try my hand at some tribal nail art to match these gorgeous Autumnal colours. Okay, so they're not perfectly straight but it was my first attempt.

The formula of these nail paints is amazing, I used one coat for this mani and the varnish glides on so easily! I love how shiny they are, gel manicure without the salon price! I've been alternating between Mustard and Chai since I bought them! I'll definitely be sporting all these colours throughout Autumn and Winter.

Have you tried the new Barry M nail varnishes yet?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig