Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wishlist | Baby Edition feat Next

So with the much anticipated arrival of Baby Walker happening this week (yep we're very over due), I thought I'd do a little baby wear wishlist. Believe me when I say, shopping for neutral clothes is fun and cute and exciting, but I secretly pine over pink and blue outfits whenever I go past any of the baby aisles. Had we found out if baby was boy or girl, we would have gone absolutely mental buying everything pink or blue, so in a way it's saved us a small fortune (not really, we have a lot of clothes for Baby W already.)


My mum and I cut through our local Next store recently and instantly fell in love with this little collection. Who says a baby girl needs to be in pink? While I'd probably wait a few months before I put baby in proper little clothes like this, it's safe to say if Baby W is a girl, she NEEDS this little outfit in her life. I think it's perfect for A/W! 




This boy's post is a little bit more suitable for newborns than the girls clothes. How adorable is this little panda collection? I just absolutely love the little baby grows with the panda hat! I just want to dress Baby W in all things animal although I don't think Pete will appreciate it very much! 

Are you having a baby? Did you find out what you're having?


All items above are from Next. This post was not sponsored.


SHARE:

2 comments

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig