Sunday 30 November 2014

Life Lately | November

We've been celebrating a lot of firsts this month so needless to day, it is very exciting in our house, especially with Christmas fast approaching. This year, I've tried to be quite organised and have done the vast majority of my Christmas shopping (this must be what growing up feels like). Here's how I filled up my days in November:

George's first Bonfire Night // Recovering from my first cold this year // Lunch date with my gorge mum // Harry came round for another night in including face masks // George in his flat cap just like daddy's // My boy chuckled for the first time // First night out with my girls in a year // Cousin Charlie came to see us // George's first Christmas

What did November bring for you?

Jegz xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig