Saturday 8 November 2014

Winter Essentials | Lip Saviours


Winter might be my favourite season, but my lips suffer terribly with the cold! Every Christmas, my family and I take a trip to the Trafford Centre (the best shopping centre ever for all you Southerners), and we get a little present. Last year, I picked up the Santa's Lip Scrub from Lush. This was my first and only Lush purchase as I think it's a bit pricey! I know it's naughty that I bought this as it's just sugar, but it tastes so good. It also makes my lips feels super smooth and scrubs of the dead skin really well. Just what we all need when our lips feel really dry. Much more pleasing than using an old dry toothbrush to exfoliate our lips!

After I've used the lip scrub, I slap on some Carmex, which is, in my opinion, the best lipbalm ever. Both these products together sort my lips right out. Who needs cracked lips when we're sporting our favourite lippy? 

Which products take place in your lip routine?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig