Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas | My Favourite Christmas Movies



"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"

Can you tell I'm excited? I'm a self-confessed Christmas geek. I love the lead up to Christmas and what better way to get in the mood than watch Christmas films? (I've had Christmas 24 on all week.) Here are just some of my favourite Christmas movies:

1. Elf
Buddy, a human raised by elves, ventures to New York to meet his birth father. My all time favourite Christmas movie. Ever. I watch it at least three times, much to Pete's dismay.

2. The Santa Clause Trilogy
When Scott Calvin makes Santa fall off the roof, he has to take his place.  This is a childhood fave of mine. I love that both sequels are equally fantastic!

3. The Polar Express
A young, doubtful boy hops aboard the Polar Express and goes on a magical journey to the North Pole. I wish I'd gone to the cinema to see this but I didn't expect it to be so fab! 

4. Jack Frost
Musician, Jack Frost dies in a car accident and is reincarnated as a snowman. Jack then gets to spend time with his son. I cry at the end. Every. Time.

5. Nativity
Primary school teacher, Mr Maddens, is charged with producing the school's nativity play. This film was improvised and is actually bloody brilliant.

What's your favourite Christmas movie?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig