Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday Snapshots | Week #008

I've been really ill this week, but have still been none stop almost every day! My little boy had his needles on Wednesday and it was heartbreaking. I cried in the waiting room before we went in. I have to take him back again in four weeks for his second lot. Eek. I'm not looking forward to it. I also managed to box off a lot of my Christmas shopping which is pretty exciting, I know it's only November, but I just love Christmas okay?

George all wrapped up after a day of shopping // Kisses with my boy // Holding hands // Bonfire night // A night in bed to recover // New dress // Lunch date with mum // PJs over shopping // Peanut butter hot chocolate.

How was your week?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig