Monday 10 November 2014

Family | Becoming a Baby Bore




We've all been scrolling through Facebook and thought "not another related baby status." I'm guilty of hiding people from my Newsfeed on Facebook for being a "baby bore." (Who else thinks the unfollow button is a god send by the way?) 

When I got pregnant, I vowed not to become what I hated the most, the baby bore. What I didn't realise is that it comes naturally! I try my hardest not to post constant photos of George and tell Facebook what he's been up to that day because I've been there, I know not everyone wants to see that. I don't want to be the person that has a whole Timeline of baby photos and statuses. Let me tell you none parents this, it's really really really hard!

The reason we do it, is because we are proud! We created a little human being! A little human being who is completely dependant on us, a little human being we have to teach. So when George smiled for the first time, I wanted to show him off! When he talked (coohed) for the first time, I wanted to share that video. These little things that bore none parents are really special to parents. They're big achievements for our babies. Plus, they look really cute in photos.

We promise, we don't mean to do it. It's something that just happens to us!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig