Wednesday 19 November 2014

Want | The Bardot


On Saturday night, it will be my first proper night out with the girls in a year! It's my friend's birthday and we're going for a meal and for drinks afterwards. Long gone are our days of pre-drinking and hitting the bars hard! I'm debating whether or not I should wear tights or brave bare legs (showing my age aren't I?) 

I fell in love with this bardot skater dress from Missguided and after cutting a deal with Pete, I persuaded him to buy it for me, what a babe he is (thanks Pete!) So I'm technically not wishing for it, but let's not split hairs! 

I might pair this with some chunky silver jewellery, a slim belt and my Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas. I see an outfit post in the making here!

Are you into the bardot trend?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig