Tuesday 18 November 2014

Tag | Photos that Make me Happy

So this little tag is floating around Facebook lately. I wanted to share my photos that make me happy. I know it's supposed to be only five photos, but for the sake of this post I've added an extra one.


My boy and I // My gorgeous parents // My lovely brothers // My boy smiling for the first time // My beautiful bridesmaids // Being proposed to (yes that's The Blackout behind me. I'm on stage)

It was so hard to just choose five photos, but I think each of these photos captures a moment perfectly, if that's not too cliche? I'm not usually one for Facebook tags but I thought this was a pretty cute way to share with everyone what makes us happy. 

What photos make you happy?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig