Monday 24 November 2014

OOTD | The Bardot Edition


Dress: Missguided
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I want to start introducing more outfit posts to my blog, and I really loved my outfit from Saturday night, but Pete was out so I had to get Lauren to take these photos on my phone rather than use the camera. Excuse the poor quality!

On Saturday night, I went out to celebrate my friend, Emma's, birthday. The last time I went out with the girls was this time last year, so it was long awaited! We booked a table in Tribeca, a great pizza place, and it was really busy because the boxing was on. All nine of us were shoved into a tiny little booth and when we asked for another table/ put a little one on the end, the waitress all of a sudden turned really snotty. It was a shame because the food was really nice in there. Probably wouldn't go there again after that! 

After Tribeca, we went to a little bar that had recently opened again, The Jacqueranda, a place Emma and I used to LOVE, but since it's been refurbished and reopened, it just isn't the same. We were really let down and were a little bit gutted that it wasn't full of old men and sticky seats! Too many hipsters spoil the broth everything.

I'm not making this sound like a great night am I? In actual fact, I had a fab night! We had some more cocktails, plenty of drinks and loads of laughs! 

I purchased this bardot dress from Missguided and paired it with my spiked Litas ( I was so nervous walking in them, it's been such a long time since I rocked a pair of heels). I asked my mum to do some victory rolls in my hair and voila.

What night out would be complete without a selfie?
What do you think of my vinatge-esque look?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig