Monday 19 January 2015

Blue Monday

Blue Monday is traditionally the name given to the last week in January, "the most depressing day of the year." Today marks the day that George started teething therefore little sleep was had last night after a 2am wakeup call resulting in me sleeping at the other end of our bed.  I have mostly been running on empty today, I had my first cup of tea in the bath at 7pm! I know right. I have had one grizzly little boy, but with lots of cuddles, playtime and some medicine, he's still given us lots of smiles.

Chewing mummy's hands makes me feel better
When Pete got home, I jumped at the chance to run myself a bath and up I went with a cuppa tea in my hand. Is there anything a good cup of tea and a long soak in the bath can't fix?  I'm guessing the only reason for this post is that I am really feeling Blue Monday and even more so an early night. I've lost my blogging mojo after having so many ideas for posts. I guess that's what lack of sleep and a poorly baby does to you. 

Rachael xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig