Monday 5 January 2015

Wardrobe Essentials | Black Ankle Boots


At the weekend, I spent a quick thirty minutes sorting through my wardrobe, binning anything that no longer fits and things I never wear. As a matter of fact, it's long over due a proper sort through and I definitely need to be more ruthless with what I get rid of.  I sorted each item into shelves, knitwear altogether, skirts altogether etc, when it got me to thinking, how can one person possible need all these clothes?  It then, inspiration hit and I thought I'd put together a list of wardrobe essentials, key pieces I believe every woman should possess.

If there's one item of foot footwear a girl should own, it's a pair of black ankle boots. From a skater dress, to a pair of jeans, there's not much these babies won't go with. I picked these up from Primark earlier in the year for £15 and they have barely been off my feet, you can probably tell they're well loved! I've worn them to gigs, out shopping, out for lunch, I even wore them when I was pregnant. They're just so comfortable and versatile. 

If heels aren't your thing, you can get flat ankle boots which work just as well. A recent to the Trafford Centre resulted in me buying some bargain biker boots from New Look. These are just as comfortable and versatile, I really love them and they might be my new favourite boots, but ssh, don't tell the Primark ones! I love the metal detailing on these boots (alas it has worn away slightly at the back with wear which isn't ideal).


What are your wardrobe essentials?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig