Thursday 22 January 2015

Tag | Me Time

I was tagged by the lovely Danielle over at Underland to Wonderland to participate in the Me Time Tag. I was really glad went I received her tweet last night to let me know I'd been tagged as I haven't been in the mood to blog this week so it was just what I needed! Thanks Danielle. Having a baby means "me time" is limited (I wouldn't have it any other way) so I will answer these questions the best I can!




1. What do you watch or read during me-time?
I can binge watch programmes on Netflix all day, but chick flicks are my ultimate go to for me time. Pete won't watch them with me (even though he owns the Bring It On DVD), so when he isn't home and I am baby free, I will definitely watch a decent girlie film. Who doesn't love Mean Girls? I read whatever series I'm into at that time, at the moment I'm reading City of Heavenly Angels by Cassandra Clare.

2. What do you wear during me-time?
PJs. Always. My friend once called me the Queen of Pyjamas. I don't tend to get dressed if I'm not going out which is why there is an absence of outfit posts of my blog, despite me wanting to post more OOTDs!

3. What are your me-time beauty products?
I don't really have any me-time beauty products. I will sometimes put on a Montagne Jeunesse face mask and whatever hair mask takes my fancy at the time whilst I'm in the bath. I mostly pamper my hands though, I'll file my nails, treat them with some OPI Avoplex and Nail Envy, then paint them with whatever Barry M nail varnish takes my fancy.

4. Current favorite nail polish?
At the moment I am loving Cardomom and Chai by Barry M. They're both really cool toned colours which make the perfect nail colour for January.

5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
Nothing beats a good cuppa tea and chocolate, although I'm trying to cut down on the amount of chocolate I eat!

6. Current favorite candle?
My family went to America in September and brought me back an apple scented Jolly Rancher candle and it smells amazing. I will be so sad when it eventually burns down.

7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
I'm not an outdoor person at all and if I ever go outside, it's normally to meet friends or family and obviously, I always have George with me so I'm never really on my own. I do want to start making use of the outdoor gym equipment in our local park though.

8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I always say I wouldn't and it makes me sad when I see people on their own in the cinema, but it is really silly because you don't go to be social, you go to watch the film. I think it's just nice having company though.

9. Favorite online shop?
ASOS is my favourite shop in general. I am a premier member, so I get next day delivery and it's great, especially for when I need an emergency outfit for the next night.

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I like to blog during me time, even though I'm not a regular blogger, I guess I write when I feel inspired. Pete is good because he lets me go upstairs and write where it's quiet. Sometimes I like to play with makeup although I'm not very good with it, but it takes practice.



And I tag:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig