Friday 2 January 2015

Family | George at 4 Months

Image Credit goes to Emily Grundy Photography 
Image Credit goes to Emily Grundy Photography
So the little man is four months already (okay he will be on the 10th January), I honestly don't know where the time has gone! In the short time we've had him, we've celebrated his first Halloween, first Bonfire Night, first Christmas and first New Year. Seems a lot in such a short space of time doesn't it? 

Allow me to introduce you all formally to George:

Name: George
Age: 4 months
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Unknown, sometimes he's ginger, sometimes blonde, sometimes dark
Favourite Drink: Milk
Favourite Past Time: Splashing about in the bath
Favourite Toy: Jumperoo - the lights and music are great

We're currently in the process of organising George's Christening, we have been to meetings at church  to organise the date and once that was scheduled, we booked a venue! It's quite exciting really to have a little day to celebrate him and he definitely deserves it even though he doesn't really know what's going on!

He's been sleeping through the night since he was about 8 weeks old, so we've been really lucky (sorry to all you new parents who aren't as blessed - the sleepless nights are hard!) He can chuckle now too which is the most adorable thing ever and he constantly babbles away to himself and others, he's coming along really nicely. Peter and I appreciate him more every day because he's constantly developing. He's a pretty amazing little boy, I just want to squidge him all the time! I often stare at him when he's asleep thinking about how perfect his little button nose is, how gorgeous his long eyelashes are and how juicy his little lips are. It's such a natural thing, having babies, we were born to recreate, but it still amazes me that we created this little tiny human being. People do it every day, but it doesn't mean it's still not a beautiful little miracle. I know a love for a child is unconditional but without sounding too gushy, I just adore everything about him, I feel like I'm about to burst with the amount of love I have for my little boy.

I promise you, when you have a baby, you will feel exactly the same way and you'll want to gush all the time and the inevitable "baby bore" personality will kick in straight away no matter how much you vow not to become one!

Rachael xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig