Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday Snapshots | Week #009

It's been a while since I did a Sunday Snapshots post, I'm currently cosy at my mum and dad's house writing this post watching the X Factor semi final. We had a little throwback to the end of my pregnancy and I really was massive! This week has been filled with Christmas happenings! Peter and I put our Christmas tree up with the help of my little brothers, Harry and Elliot. I bought my Christmas phone case, who doesn't love Elf?! We've cracked out the Christmas mugs, Pete told me off because we really don't need any more mugs (I'm a bit of a mug hoarder). I've been to church this week for a meeting with the Father to discuss the arrangements for my little man's Christening. The weather has been really frightful this week and we've spent a lot of time snuggled up on the couch with the Christmas candles on. George and I also went to sort out a surprise for Pete's Christmas present and took a walk through the park, which we don't do very often.  It was my brother's 21st this week and we went out for a meal, I devoured the All American Platter which was full of ribs and chicken and was absolutely amazing. We booked tickets to see Idina Menzel which I am so excited about and also booked a trip to Merthyr to see The Blackout play their final show. 

My weeks are getting busier and busier with the run up to Christmas and I don't know where the time is going. I'm off to the Trafford Centre this week and I'm going to wrap all my presents! I'm feeling very festive.

What has the beginning of December brought for you?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig