Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas | My Favourite Gifts




Some people think once Boxing Day has finished, Christmas is over, but for me I still feel festive right up until New Year's Eve! Telly is still good and you have lots of new gifts to appreciate! To be completely honest with you though, I think it's just an excuse to eat as much as possible until the "New Year diet" starts!

This year, Peter and I spent Christmas morning in our own home. We woke up bright and early (thanks George) and went downstairs to open our presents (after feeding George of course!) After we opened our presents, we had a cooked breakfast which was pretty amazing, after all Christmas is for eating right? 

Instead of a Christmas haul I wanted to share with you some of my favourite gifts that I was lucky enough to receive this year:







Did you have a good Christmas?

Rachael xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig