Saturday 5 April 2014

Nails | Kiss the Girl

Image Source
Every time Barry M release a new collection, I squeal a little bit inside. The new aquarium nail paints just scream The Little Mermaid don't they? I've held off buying any new nail varnish for a while because I have so many, but while they were two for £6 in Superdrug, I couldn't help myself. 


I was pretty spoilt for choice, given all the colours in this collection are so beautiful, but having a train to catch, I had to make my decision pretty quickly and came home with Mediterranean and Mermaid. 


Mediterranean is the most gorgeous two tone polish (this photo does not do it justice at all). It is copper with a pink and gold sheen, perfect for a trip to the beach as the duo chrome colours will catch in the light. I love two tone nail varnishes, and will definitely be sporting this during the sunny weather. May well be digging out some forgotten favourites as well! 


Mermaid is chunky, gritty glitter (very similar to the Models Own Glitter Ball collection). It comes out in shards, which makes it different to your standard hex glitter. You really do need two coats of Mermaid to achieve a much better effect on the nail, here I've only done one. They gold, blue and green in the glitter really make it very mermaid like, and what girl doesn't want to be a mermaid? 

Have you tried the Aquarium Collection?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig