Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wishlist | Accessories Edition


I haven't posted a wishlist since my Stepping into Spring post and that feels like a life time ago! Since I cannot buy any pretty clothes this Summer, I've decided I'm going to treat myself to lots of new accessories. It occurred to me whilst doing this post, I don't own many accessories, so it seems pretty apt. 

For those who know me, I love having a massive, messy bun and these little bun accessories are perfect for making them look so much cuter and put together. I'm definitely going to be purchasing a few of these beauties. 

I already own the Primark sandals in black and they're so comfy and cute I know I'll be purchasing the white ones as soon as I get paid. I doubt many of these items will stay on my wishlist for long and will end up in my basket - maybe everything apart from the winged sandals which are waaay out of my budget, but pretty amazing yes? 

Do you like the items I'm lusting after?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig