Sunday 20 April 2014

OOTD | Bump Edition 21 Weeks





Vest top: Primark // Skirt: Primark // Shoes: Primark // Denim jacket: New Look (old)
Bag: New Look (old) //Flower crown: River Island (old)


Who says you can't rock head to toe in Primark? I have mostly been stressed about clothes recently due to my ever growing bump. Tonight, I went to see McBusted and threw together this little monochrome number. At the moment, I can get away with still wearing some of my usual clothes which is quite lucky! None of the clothes I have on are maternity (I hope you can tell I'm pregnant and I don't look too frumpy).

I bought these sandals last week from Primark and have been dying to wear them since I got them! They're super comfy and the straps are adjustable which is just perfect - especially when my feet may swell. I might just be purchasing them in white as well! 

What do you think of my outfit? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig