Monday 21 April 2014

Personal | #100 Happy Days



THE IDEA

So you've probably seen the #100happydays tag floating round your social networking sites. The idea behind 100 Happy Days is to encourage people to find something to be happy about each day, pretty simple right? I think it's pretty sad that 71% of people failed to complete this challenge due to lack of time. Why should we not have time to be happy? 

I had a pretty rough 2013, but 2014 is starting to look up which is great, and how better to document it than a tag like this? Even when days are rough, it's good motivation to think, what made me happy today for my tag? 

THE RULES

1. Submit a picture of something that made you happy that day
2. Remember, this tag is for YOU - not anybody else
3. Register here http://100happydays.com/
4. Decide your platform for sharing photos, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
5. Decide your privacy - create your own hashtag or simply tag #100happydays

THE REASON

This tag has been designed to remind people to be happy - we all deserve some happiness! I know I've been in a much better mood since starting it. It's also great to see what makes other people happy! 

Have you signed up to the #100happydays? 
Link me below so I can see what makes you happy

Rachael xo







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig