Wednesday 2 April 2014

Beauty | Bath and Body Works Malibu Heat Body Lotion



So at the weekend, I squealed with delight when I realised I had a bottle and a half left of this gorgeous body lotion! 

If you've never heard of the Bath and Body Works, it's a shop in the US, equivalent to The Body Shop. I have been lucky enough to visit Florida three times and without a doubt, a visit to this shop is a must. Their body lotions are to die for! The last time we were there, we spent ages in there smelling every different lotion and deciding which ones we were going to treat ourselves with.

I came home with quite a few different ones as they were on offer, but my favourite by far was Malibu Heat. It has the most beautiful tropical smell of pineapple, orange and coconut milk that will remind anyone of being on holiday. 

I don't normally put body lotion on when I get out of the shower, because I'm just too eager to put my pjs on and relax without waiting for it to dry, so I normally put this on my arms and legs in the summer months when I don't have to worry about waiting for it to dry before getting dressed. 

As all their body lotions have shea butter and vitamin E in, this leaves your skin feeling beautifully soft hydrated and nourished. The lotion is none greasy, which sometimes I find body lotions to be and absorbs quickly into the skin. The scent lasts all day as well, leaving you smelling and feeling fresh. This body lotion is perfect for the summer months.

Unfortunately, Bath and Body Works don't ship to the UK, but there are a few sellers on eBay (I can't find a link unfortunately). Luckily, my family are jetting off to Florida again in September so I've put my order in! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig