Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday Snapshots | #005

Favourite ice cream | Baby's foot at 20 weeks | Aero after a hard day| Sleepover at mum and dad's | went to see Brand New | Selfie before Brand New | Mcfly-iversary selfie | Went to see McBusted | Decorating (or destroying our new home)

This week has been such an amazing week, on Monday, Peter and I went for our 20 week scan - everything is great with baby and sonographer was very happy. 

On Wednesday, my mum asked me to sleep over at her house as she was on call and she needed someone to look after my brothers all responsible people were out. I stayed there for two days as we had an electrician go to our new house to fit a new consumer box. 

The bank holiday weekend has just been absolutely fantastic, on Friday,  Pete and I went to see Brand New and despite the fact they played some songs from Daisy, they were on top form and the setlist was great. Yesterday, we went to see McBusted for our McFly-iversary - yep that's an actual thing. Pete took me to see Mcfly for our first date (a surprise first date may I add), and since then we've been to see them every Spring. It was the best night ever. I will NEVER stop fan girling over Tom Fletcher, 24 or not! 

Today, we popped over to the new house to strip some walls. Yes, that's Pete on a ladder doing some grafting! It's a rare sight so it had to be papped. After we did that, we went to my mum and dad's for Sunday lunch and home made brownies, yum. 

All in all, it's been an amazing week. 
Have you enjoyed your bank holiday weekend?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig