Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween | Día de Muertos

Please excuse my iPhone selfies
Halloween is fast approaching and since Peter and I are hosting a Halloween party, I thought I'd best make an effort this year. I created this Day of the Dead Look using the below products: 


My mum bought the Laval foundation in white from eBay for about £1.99. I used a simple black eyeshadow round my eyes, then added some depth with the blues from my Makeup Revolution Give them Nightmares palette (best £6 I ever spent!). I used the red eyeshadow under my black eyes for some warmth and as blush on the hollows of my cheeks. I used black pencil eyeliner to draw on the spider web (not pictured, oops) and red lipliner for the decoration.  I painted my nose with black Barry M lipstick. To finish off this look, I added purple lips.

I'm no makeup artist, but I'm pretty pleased with the way this turned out, even if it is a bit rough!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Share your looks in the comments below, I'd love to see them. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig